Still Nothing

Just in case anyone cares, we are still not making any progress with getting baby Brigg out and into the world. I am still not dialated and the doc says the baby hasn't dropped yet, so it's probably going to be some time still before Brigg is ready to make an appearance. He is measuring at only about 6.5 lbs (which I think is plenty big for something that has to squeeze out of a very small opening, but the doc thinks he can stand to gain a couple more pounds) so Dr. Beck is considering letting me go up to two weeks past my due date before inducing me if that's what I want to do. Not sure I really want to wait that long so I guess we'll see how I feel at my appt next week. Anybody have any ideas that actually work to get me to go into labor sometime soon?

No comments: