I have been getting phone calls and emails from all of my wonderful family and friends lately asking what's happening with the baby. And the answer is:
Absolutely NOTHING!
I went to the doctor yesterday and I am not dialated at all. Not even the tiniest bit. Nada. I am really against being induced if it's at all avoidable so I told him I would wait and see what happens. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, I am not sure yet), Dr. Beck won't let me go more than a week past my due date, so we are going to have to get serious about convincing Brigg to come out on his own before the 23rd. I am content to wait till then because I know that taking care of him is so much easier while he's on the inside than it will be when he's out. So we are just making lots of freezer meals, cleaning and organizing random cupboards in the house, shopping for all the things I forgot I needed for a new baby, trying to figure out how to get Gage to sleep through the night, and attempting to mentally prepare for the pain...
No comments:
Post a Comment