Caramel Apple Cupcakes and a Poop Story



I made these cool cupcakes from the cupcake blog for the girls at my enrichment committee meeting. They didn't turn out as beautifully as the cupcake lady's, but they were fun to make anyway. I didn't taste the actual cupcakes until the day after I had given them to a few people, and I am feeling very bad now because the cupcake part was totally horrible! But I ate a lot of the delish caramel while I was frosting them (probably not such a good idea the day before I had to take my glucose test at the doctor's office... gestational diabetes here I come...).





Then while I was busy getting ready for my meeting, Kyle and I noticed that Gage had been quietly playing by himself for a while (never a good sign). So I went to check it out and found him standing in his room, completely naked. I picked him up and went to get a diaper when I realized that he smelled pretty bad. Then I noticed the poop that was smeared on his foot, his leg, his bum and now my shirt. I found the rest of his load on the carpet in the hallway. Lot's of fun...





No comments: