Halloween Party

Thanks to the Sly family for throwing such a smashing Halloween party! It was a huge hit complete with excellent Mexican food, spooky decorations, apple bobbing, caramel apple making, pumpkin and face painting, and lots of great people. We had a great time catching up with our friend Lacee who moved to Queen Creek a while ago. Rich, you missed out. It's been so long since we have seen you that I can't even remember what you look like (although that could be the pregnancy brain kicking in...I can barely remember what I am doing at any given point in time).


We had a dilemma this year when picking out a Halloween costume for Gage. He refuses to wear anything on his head, so hats, masks, hoods, etc were all out of the question. And he doesn't like restrictive clothing or anything protruding from his attire. So most cute animals, monsters, dragons and dinosaurs were out. The only thing we could think of was a punk rocker. He refused to let us get any good pics of him with his guitar and full ensemble. But at least you get the idea...



Gage freaked when I drew this tattoo on his arm. He cried for a good five minutes until I pulled his sleeve over it and told him I had washed it off.

No comments: