Wow, Halloween was a LONG time ago, and I never got around to posting the rest of the Halloween photos (and now that I think of it, I also never got around to sending Gage's class photo I took to Gage's teacher who requested a copy of it back in October. Darn. Stay at home mom's should be entitled to administrative assistants).
I have to admit that I am overly impressed with myself for "making" these costumes for my boys. I experience an inordinate amount of pride every time I look at the photos because I sewed the decorations onto these plain old boring sweat suits. :) I don't sew, so this is really major for me.
The two things in this world that really excite Brigg are balls and candy. Halloween covered both bases for him when we went to our church Trunk or Treat carnival. He spent the first half of the night tossing footballs and the second half with both hands and his mouth filled with candy. By the time it was over Brigg was zooming back and forth across the street in a sugar and exhaustion induced frenzy.
2 comments:
You are "sew" amazing :) Love the costumes. I agee...SAHM's should have admins assistants!
You did a great job!!
Post a Comment