Last month we went camping! I LOVE camping (real camping with tents and campfires). Kyle is not a big fan. So we compromised and camped out in the backyard of the Harbeck's cabin in Forest Lakes. It was so fun! I still got to cook over the campfire and sleep in a tent, but we had friends to hang out with the whole weekend (and clean bathrooms to use) so it was a great experience all around. Gage kept telling me all weekend, "I love camping mom! Thanks for taking me camping!" He loved sleeping in the tent. Brigg didn't like that as much so he was a little tired and cranky. But we all managed to have a great time.
Gage loved running around outside!

Brigg loved throwing rocks into the pond.

Anden taught Gage how to catch bugs and frogs in the net.
Gage is a bit grossed out by the actual bugs and frogs, but loves the fun of catching them.

Gandpa Pasko came with us on the camping trip. The boys loved having grandpa around.

Kyle took the boys for many fun rides on Anden's little quad. They LOVED it.
I am NEVER buying one of those. :)

I spent a lot of time trying to keep Brigg happy despite his exhaustion.


Gage had so much fun playing with his friends, Anden & Taylee!


Gage loved running around outside!

Brigg loved throwing rocks into the pond.

Anden taught Gage how to catch bugs and frogs in the net.
Gage is a bit grossed out by the actual bugs and frogs, but loves the fun of catching them.

Gandpa Pasko came with us on the camping trip. The boys loved having grandpa around.

Kyle took the boys for many fun rides on Anden's little quad. They LOVED it.
I am NEVER buying one of those. :)
I spent a lot of time trying to keep Brigg happy despite his exhaustion.


Gage had so much fun playing with his friends, Anden & Taylee!


No comments:
Post a Comment