As soon as I got home from girls camp, I showered (oh my gosh, it was SO great to shower after spending several days living outside!) and we headed up to Anthem to spend the fourth of July with the Harbecks! We love the Harbecks, not only because they are SO fun and great friends, but because they always host the fun holiday weekends so we have somewhere to go and something fun to do. ;) We went to the Anthem fireworks where Gage spent a couple hours going on every one of the 10 or so inflatable waterslides over and over and over. He LOVED it. Then we settled down to watch the fireworks and then headed back to Katie and Jeremy's house. The next day we hung out and let the kids play in their fun backyard and bbqed. It was a great fourth of july. Katie gets major props for hosting the party despite being deathly ill all weekend!





3 comments:
What a good lookin' family you all are!
Wow, its been a while since I've been on your blog! You've been busy! Looks like you had a great 4th of July... I love to see pictures of your boys, they are always so adorable and getting so big!! We'd love to see you guys sometime!
Wow... you have a couple of cute blondies! You guys look great!
Post a Comment