A couple Sundays ago we had the privelege of blessing our sweet little boy at church. I am so grateful to have a husband who holds and honors his Priesthood. He gave Brigg such a beautiful blessing and we had so much of our wonderful family there to share it with us. Afterward we had a little family brunch at our house. I love having so much extended family here, but miss those who have moved away.
I couldn't get any of Brigg smiling in his blessing outfit...even when I put it on him the next day and tried. I guess he thought his outfit was kind of dorky, but there were limited options for a very large two month old (he already weighs 14 pounds!!) at Crismon's baby boutique.
**It was extremely bright out that day, hence all the closed and squinty eyes in the photos. :)
All the guys who helped bless Brigg.
Brigg's middle name is Joel, after my dad. We pray that he grows up to be as wonderful and strong in the gospel as his grandpa.
Papa Whitmer
Brigg loves his Aunt Cami. I've never seen him sleep so soundly on anyone (myself included). I think he was bonding with little Scott (his cousin who will be joining us in July).
My Aunt Jenny, Uncle John and cousin, Kristy
My cousins, Danny, Lynzie and Evelyn.
Aunt Terri and my cousin, Kelly.
No comments:
Post a Comment