Sorry for the long delay in posting more pics and updates on our growing family. Here's what we've been up to:
Brigg is gaining weight like crazy. He weighed 9lbs 5oz at his 2 week doctor's appointment. He loves to eat and sleep but is very alert when he's awake. He rarely cries but he grunts a lot and he's very very loud about it.
Gage adores his baby brother. He wants to hold him, give him kisses, burp him, swing him, and love him constantly. But he has spent some extra time in the "Time Out" chair recently because sometimes he forgets to be soft and loving with the baby.
I am feeling so much better. Still not 100% but getting better every day and I am almost able to keep up with my two boys (not sure if I will ever really be able to but I will be forever trying).
Kyle has just been working hard to pay for all the extra diapers. :) He has been great at taking care of Gage while I take care of the baby. Sometimes he is up with Gage more times at night than I am with Brigg. He's a champ and I could never have made it through the last few weeks without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment