Too far gone

I know, my blog is a bust. I never update it. I would love to catch up on the past year of exciting times, but I am too far gone to come back full force so here's a condensed recap:

Thanksgiving came and went. We had a fun mismatched group of family and friends to enjoy the food fest with.


Brigg got a little bored during the food preparation, so he found some things to entertain himself.
Watercolor "Makeup" and Candlestick Noses.


Then came pre-Christmas festivities like the visit to Santa, Pre-Christmas dinner with Kyle's parents, Annual Christmas Eve nativity reenactment with my family, visits from lots of the family and cool Christmas morning hairdos.








New Year's eve brought some major weather, so we headed for Payson to let the boys have their first experience in the snow. Brigg obviously hated it and Gage had the time of his life.








After we braved the holidays, birthdays snuck up on us.
Brigg went to chuck e cheese on his actual birthday. He LOVES Barney.

Gage went to Jeepers indoor amusement park for his birthday (the most ghetto fun place on earth)


Then the big carnival birthday party happened...and will never happen again. We put in way too much work to have the wind foul up my plans at the last minute. More on that soon...


3 comments:

Karmann said...

Yay!! for updates!!! I love seeing new pictures of the boys! Gage is so stinkin cute and getting so big! I sure hope he is doing well!!! Miss ya!

Kristal said...

Oh, those boys...so stinkin' cute!

Kara said...

I am in the same exact boat as you. My last blog update was March, and then the one before was Thanksgiving. Someday. <3 Its fun to see pics of you and your boys! We sure miss you guys and hope you are doin good!