Gage has been doing early intervention for the past year and he absolutely fell in love with his developmental specialist, Karmann. She is seriously amazing and literally changed our boy's life by introducing the chewy tube and a "sensory diet" (no, that has nothing to do with food, in case you were wondering...it's kind of a long story). He loved Karmann so much and then she moved to Washington. Gage still asks about Karmann often. We miss her a ton!
Anyway, then Gage turned three and qualified for early preschool. He LOVES it. His teacher is extremely patient and very calm and Gage seems to respond pretty well to that. He absolutely loves riding the bus. We are not sure what the morning bus driver's name is, but Gage adores him. When we get Gage dressed for school in the morning he always says "mom, do my hair so I look handsome for THE MAN (this is what he calls the bus driver since we dont' know his name)".

Anyway, then Gage turned three and qualified for early preschool. He LOVES it. His teacher is extremely patient and very calm and Gage seems to respond pretty well to that. He absolutely loves riding the bus. We are not sure what the morning bus driver's name is, but Gage adores him. When we get Gage dressed for school in the morning he always says "mom, do my hair so I look handsome for THE MAN (this is what he calls the bus driver since we dont' know his name)".


1 comment:
Yeah I can comment!! I miss you guys so much! I need your cell phone number. My box of important stuff like that is in the pile of our boxes in the garage and I can't find it! I have been thinking about you and wondering how things are going! Can't wait to talk! X0x0x0x0! Luv ya!
Post a Comment