Fossil Springs

We courageously took our two very young children with us on a little hike to fossil springs last time my dad was in town. I am so mad because I spent half an hour trying to get the perfect family picture of all of us at Fossil Springs and then I accidentally erased them from my camera before uploading them to the computer. So here are the few photos that I didn't erase. We were so amazed with Gage. He walked the entire mile and a half to the waterfall by himself and then swam in the freezing cold water with Uncle Brock. We did have to carry him all the way back to the car, but I was impressed with how much walking he did without complaining too much. His crocs kept falling off though, so he spent a lot of time on the ground putting his shoes back on. He loved hiking with Grandpa. Brigg had a fun ride strapped to Uncle Brock in the baby bjorn. It was definitely an adventure and although Kyle will never do it again, I had a great time!






No comments: