Happy 4th of July (a month late)

The fourth of July was so long ago that I can't even remember what we did to blog about it. I wanted to turn my photos into collages so they would look better when I posted them, but I will probably never get the time to do that so I am just going to post them as they are. I do remember the fourth of July being a lot of fun. We went to Anthem to stay with Katie and Jeremy. Anthem does their 4th celebration on the 3rd so we did all the fireworks and fun the night before the big day and then went to the Anthem water park on the fourth. Our holidays and weekends sure would be boring if we didn't have Katie and Jeremy to supply all of our fun!










Anthem has a really fun Independence Day festival complete with a weird guy on stilts, patriotic tatoos, and tons of bouncy play equipment. Gage LOVED the maze.


Gage begged and begged to ride in the "strawberry" or tomato, or whatever it is. It spins around and around and just looked like the most fun Gage had ever seen. So Kyle waited in line with him for a half hour while Gage repeated over and over "Gager's turn, Gager's turn". They finally got on and convinced Anden and Jeremy to ride with them. Immediately after it started spinning, Gage was crying to get off. And poor Jeremy gets major motion sickness so he wasn't too thrilled either. So the ride operator stopped after a couple seconds and that was the end of Gager's wild ride.







Waiting for the fireworks to start.



Brigg had an interesting time playing on the water slide.








The only time Gage will sit down to eat lunch is when he's with his buddy, Anden. Anden is a great example for Gage. I wish they lived closer so we could see them more.









The next day, we went to the Anthem water park to let the kids play. Brigg and Taylee spent the day chillin' in the shade under this umbrella while Gage went down the waterslide a thousand times.

No comments: