I recently began the wonderful (add sarcasm) task of occasionally pumping and freezing breast milk so that someday I can leave Brigg with his daddy for more than an hour. When Kyle saw the milk in the freezer he was not happy and made it very clear that he has no intentions of being left alone with both Gage and Brigg so it's a waste of my time to store milk...but my birthday is coming up and I think that would be the perfect time for Kyle to try out super-fatherhood while I do a day at the spa. :)
Anyway, when Gage saw me pump for the first time and realized that MILK actually comes out of those things, he was totally thrilled. He is now obsessed with the breast pumping. I had my back to him in the kitchen the other day and he said to me, "milk", "boobies." I turned around and this was what I saw:
He doesn't quite understand that milk only comes out of my boobies, and that no amount of effort will bring milk to him from his own pectorals. So everything has become a means of extracting milk from himself...the empty bubble container, cups, his toys, etc. No luck yet, but he's determined to keep trying since I will only let him have one glass of milk (cow's milk, not my milk) every day and he wishes that he could drink milk all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment