Gage's Trademark

Gage is rarely seen without some sort of facial injury. I guess it has become his trademark. His bloody lip during our photo session was the tenth in his short 20 months of life. And he recently acquired his 4th black eye. Though he hardly cried when his face smashed into the chair (I think I was more distraught about it than he was), this one was probably his worst. This pic was the day after it happened, but it got even darker over the next two or three days. I can't believe we have yet to make an emergency room trip with this boy (knock on wood). I have had several people ask me if he needs glasses because he's remarkably uncoordinated. But maybe he just takes after his daddy. Kyle survived 6 broken bones and too many stitches to count during his youth...and he's still alive. However, I am a bit worried that some well intentioned person is going to report us to CPS if Gage keeps sporting such awful looking injuries.

No comments: